Paratus People are working with a world class video, broadband and communications company who have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager from a telco video background.
Contract length is an initial 3 months, however upon completion this will be a 6 month rolling contract. The project scope covers the entirety of 2021 and also first 9 months of 2022.
You will have a wealth of experience in software delivery, agile project management and will have a background in telecoms and video/entertainment.
This is a fast-paced and exciting role where you will be responsible for overseeing the client’s next-generation entertainment platform. You are expected to oversee updates and new features in relation to the platform.
To build a better picture of requirements, you will be involved in the following:
- Handling the scope of releases – there will be 8 releases per year on fixed dates, focusing on deliverables per country.
- Stakeholder management of Seniors within the company which includes the Apps team, Features team and the company’s back office.
- Providing weekly status reports and to keep on top of deadlines for releases.
- Successful release management and clear and accurate reporting.
Your key skills:
- Excellent communication skills are vital, you need to be vocal in relation to issues and risks that arise.
- Hands-on experience in Agile methodologies.
- Adaptability and flexibility – sometimes there are big changes in projects that require a quick turnaround.
Daily tasks of the candidate:
- Software delivery
- Agile and continuous delivery skills
- Release management
- Stakeholder management
- Requirement management
- Change management
- Bugs management
- Risk and issues management
- Process continuous improvement
- Delivery reports
If this Project Manager position sounds like a good match to your experience and skill set, please apply to the vacancy or reach out to Alice Lovatt for more information.
Paratus People Limited is acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this contract job vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme of up to £2,000 if you refer someone whom we place in a position subject to Terms and Conditions found on our website. Paratus People are experts in IoT and Broadcast Technology Talent Solutions.