Paratus have a exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to continue there work within the IoT sector, Paratus who are specialist talent partner of some of the most innovative IoT companies throughout the UK and Europe are really pleased to be asked to assist with such a position.
Our client who work within the Security sector of IoT are looking for a Project Manager that has a technical flair, ideally someone who has a come from a technical background but has now progressed up through the ranks and into a Management position. This position could be suited for a development / engineering manager who is looking to lead projects from a strategic standpoint.
The client in question here are very much at the forefront and their software is already used by over 2 billion devices worldwide and this number is increasing daily, They work with some of the biggest brands within the world of SoC, Enterprise and leading device creators.
Your role will see you work in a wider capacity of the product and engineering team, you’ll be responsible for the planning and delivery of their existing product line which currently consists of three products, all based around the security of these devises. You will be in charge of all the internal projects related to one of these particular products. Working closely with the engineering, architects and testing teams.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Planning & Kicking off projects
- Manage high level and lowlevel details of project schedules and plans
- Manage teams to successfully deliver on time projects and to cost
- Controlling Projects including monitoring, tracking progress change requests etc
- Closing off projects
- Maintain and developer key internal stakeholder relationships.
- You’ll be an extremely well organised individual
- Well communicated individual with the ability to influence and negotiate when required
- Project Management tools (E.G. MS Project)
- Awareness of Full software development life cycle
- Prince 2
If this sounds like a project that you’d be keen to be involved with then please do not hesitate to contact Sam Wiltshire.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT Technology.