Manager Product Trials
Competitive Hourly Rate (Dependant on Experience)
Munich – Germany
Contract length: 2.5 Months – Likely of extension
Our client is a leading global leader in the area of Video Technology and have won numerous awards which highlights their leadership in the area of innovation.
Joining our client will allow you to work alongside leading technologies as well as the opportunity to work alongside some of the most renowned Video Technology companies in the market.
This position is focussed around conducting product tests with customers and employees on various products with the aim of ensuring optimal customer experience at launch.
- 2 years of professional experience in trialing new products
- A strong technical understanding around television/streaming is essential
- Ability to manage projects effectively is essential
- Good communication skills are vital for communicating with customers and team members
- Experience in using common Microsoft Software is vital e.g. Word & Excel
- Experience in using community software Centercode is desirable
The client will interview at short notice and they can offer a 50/50 mix of home and office work will be an option. This is a great company and a fantastic chance to join a market leader and get some first hand experience on your CV. Please apply ASAP as applications will close very soon!
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology