Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive and great employee benefits!
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK – MY CLIENT WILL NOT PROVIDE SPONORSHIP*
You will be overseeing the management of products throughout the entire lifecycle. You will need to gather and prioritize features according to business and industry needs, identify market trends, drive the product roadmap and launch their products. Due to you working with global strategic OEMs, major silicon vendors and senior members of the business and management, you will need to have excellent communication skills.
- Several years Product Management experience within a technical industry
- Phase-gate lifecycle experience
- Strong ability managing multiple competing demands
- Experience managing product launches
- Understand the relevance of micro-controllers and the embedded systems market
- MS Office tools: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Willingness to travel internationally, occasionally
- Knowledge of silicon venders and semiconductor companies
- Knowledge of the IoT and Security marketplace
- Product management tools such as Aha!
- Be comfortable developing marketing collateral – presentations, white papers
- Familiar with patents and Intellectual Property
Sound interesting and want to learn more? Do you recognize yourself in the above required skill set? Then please send your CV to
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.