Competitive Hourly Rate (Dependant on Experience)
Munich – Germany
Contract length: 18 months
Our client is a leading global leader in the area of Video Technology and have won numerous awards which highlights their leadership in the area of innovation.
Joining our client will allow you to work alongside leading technologies as well as the opportunity to work alongside some of the most renowned Video Technology companies in the market.
This position is focussed around conducting product tests while analysing and identifying user needs. This information will be transferred to the appropriate IT people with the implementations being tested and approved. This will be conducted on various products with the aim of ensuring optimal customer experience at launch.
- A firm understanding and experience around project management
- A strong technical understanding of television/streaming
- Good communication skills are vital for communicating with customers and team members
- Knowledge of development approaches e.g. Waterfall, Scrum
- An understanding of standard software; MS Office & Operational CRM Knowledge
This is a great company and a fantastic chance to join a market leader and get some first-hand experience on your CV. Please apply ASAP as applications will close very soon!
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology