Calling all experienced RF engineers!
My client have nearly two decades of technical developments within the Cambridge area, and known as a distinguished organisation in producing top-specification low-power communication handsets. These devices are used in mission critical conditions, and have to ensure durability and reliability in the most testing and remote environments.
You will be working in a growing team, currently sitting at 5 RF engineers, and mixing with a larger, diverse range of engineering backgrounds. With 37 current projects being undertaken, consisting of improvement of existing projects and cutting-edge greenfield developments within new products, you’ll certainly never be shy of work. Therefore, my client requires a principal RF engineer who can undertake all areas of design, development and production aspects, who can effectively communicate with others across multiple disciplines.
The main duties of this role:
- End to end technical analysis of RF power amplifier’s in the capacity of 50+ Mhz
- Working on low-power battery handsets
- Work on rugged testing of RF mobile projects
- Analyse technical requirements
- Hands-on integration of power amplifier (PA) and TX into radio solution
- Clarification of spec and external sourcing
- Develop solutions for design and integration issues
- Work in a multi-skilled team to support the design and testing of products
- Extensive RF design experience
- Experience within a scale-up environment
- Experience within mobile and/or base stations
- Discrete linear PA design
- Radio Frequency design
- Analogue and handset design
- Experience of RF simulation tooling
- Printed coupler design
- Portable product design
- Terrestrial Trunked Radio
- 3G/4G design
- WiFi or Bluetooth design
- Receiver design
- Cartesian loop transmitter design
- Antenna design
- Power supply design
- Experience with MATLAB or simulink
– Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
– We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
– Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology