Principal Graphics Software Architect
Permanent – Hybrid / Remote
£85,000 – £95,000 + Bonus
Would you jump at the opportunity to join a world-leading technology company with innovation at its core? This company designs AI and Graphics chips that power more than 10 billion devices globally and are showing no signs of slowing down.
If you are a world-class problem solver who is committed to innovating and achieving the highest possible result, and who is ready to lead the development of the next big thing in 3D technology, then this is the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Great package that includes a brilliant bonus
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge systems
- The chance to join one of the world leaders in semiconductors
You will be involved in all aspects of the development of the Vulkan drivers, and your team will implement your designs and suggestions. You will join forces with other software and hardware teams, to support leading device manufacturers to ensure their devices work properly.
Key skills and requirements for this role:
- High-level knowledge of Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL, or Open3D
- Experience in GPU driver design
- A history of cross-team collaboration
The roles and responsibilities require you to:
- Design Vulkan graphics drivers
- Liaise with various teams to lay the product roadmap
- Deliver designs to customer requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to effectively support Vulkan features
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.