6 Month Contract – Multiple extensions available
€400-500 Per day
My client based in Amsterdam are urgently in need of a Penetration Test engineer to conduct testing on their latest applications and networks on their current projects. You’ll play an essential part in identification and exploitation of vulnerabilities in the products whilst documenting any issues found. They’ll be a large proportion of customer interaction to deliver results, feedback and recommendations upon any findings.
To be in a great chance to secure this contract you must:
- Have proven expereince of penetration testing
- Have in depth knowledge of iOS and Android developement and architecture in a security environment
- Have extensive networking knowledge: TCP/IP, ARP, SMTP, DNS, etc
You’ll almost definitely get this job if you have:
- OSCP and OSCE Certifications
- Embedded systems experience
To find out more, please apply for the position or send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.