Germany, Predominantly Remote
Contract until: 31.12.2021
Hourly Rate: Up to €100
Joining our client will give you the chance to work alongside some of the most modern technologies in relation to network and work for one of the leading players in the telecom domain. This role can be done on a predominantly remote basis, but the ideal candidate must be able to go on site 2 or 3 times a month either in Bonn, Berlin or Damdstrat.
Joining our client as a Network Engineer would allow you to support the maintenance of a range of products and network systems. You will utilize their different tools to effectively coordinate with the R&D teams to resolve any issues that occur in their networks.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of an array of different systems including; DNS DHCP, NTO, firewalls, backup and restore systems
- Regular monitoring of IP address management
- Regularly maintain the technical architecture of the laboratory and its different connections
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Firm background as a Network Engineer with solid understanding Linux/Unix based systems
- Professional experience using cloud technologies is essential
- Solid knowledge of container orchestration tech such as Kubernetes is beneficial
- Professional experience working with network infrastructure security
- Regular experience working with different data networking tech including routers & switches
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak fluent English is essential
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology