In a world that is switching to fiber networks, my client is a market leader in providing solutions that enable easy fiber-to-the home deployment for both their customers and the end user. They play a key role in this fast-evolving environment and are looking for a Network Engineer to join their growing support team.
Key responsibilities include
- Solving high impact and high complexity cases that affect the entire fleet of networking devices.
- Provide both internal and external technical assistance
- Be a reference point for the company’s sales force
- Provide excellent customer service and enhance the customer experience whilst integrating the company’s equipment in their network design.
- Network troubleshooting on complex internet routing problems, both internal and external.
- Experience with configuring and operating open source tools for network automation, metric collecting, log collecting, and visualizations.
- Operation experience working on IP networking technologies, routers, switches, etc.
- Advanced / expert level traceroute/MTR/tcptraceroute/iperf/tcpdump skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application protocols (DHCP/DNS/HTTPs) and networking concepts (VRRP/VLANs/High Availability/Load Balancing/BGP/IGP/ECMP).
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment.
What you will get in return
- A salary of up to €50000
- An excellent progression structure
- An opportunity to work with an impressive technical team that will allow you to grow and develop professionally.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.