Paratus People are working with a world class software development company who specialise in video on demand (VoD) and the TV sector. They have tasked us with searching for a Marketing Specialist to join their team, specifically the marketing department, in Stuttgart, Germany. The company is an acknowledged leader in system integration, app development, UI/UX design innovation and solution architecture.
This is an excellent opportunity where you can get stuck in with communicating the value of products and services as well as a variety of aspects of the company’s strategy and departments involved in sales, solutions, product, and delivery. No two days will be the same!
An overview of typical responsibilities:
* Organizational topic ownership: Outbound and inbound marketing activities with all departments involved as well as partners and customers.
* Attracting & retaining customers: Organising and executing (digital) events and content creation.
* Communicating product and service value propositions: Creating material for external use on websites, social media, newsletters, etc.
* Proving the value of external and internal communications: Measuring the success and potentials of marketing messages, activities, and content types by setting up and monitoring marketing dashboards.
* Enabling Sales and channels: Supporting marketing material creation and refining lead-generating channels (website, activities, social).
A successful candidate will have:
* Proven hands-on experience in marketing
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strong knowledge of go-to Marketing tools
* An understanding of making use of data
* Experience with content management systems
* Basic design skills and affinity
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field
The following will be a big advantage:
* You come from an agency background with strong & broad portfolio
* Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence
* Experience with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Suite
* Experience of social media advertisements & SEA (Search Engine Advertising)
* Experience of scaled agile framework
* Certification(s) in relevant fields
* Experience of projects around digital entertainment services
* Working with designers and developers
* Experience with Live TV and Video on Demand applications
If this Marketing Specialist position sounds like a good match to your experience and skill set, please apply to the vacancy or reach out to Alice Lovatt for more information.
Paratus People Limited is acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this job vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme of up to 2,000 EUR if you refer someone whom we place in a position subject to Terms and Conditions found on our website. Paratus People are experts in IoT and Broadcast Technology Talent Solutions.