Firmware Engineering Manager
12 Month Contract
€75 an hour
Eindhoven – Netherlands
My client is a medical device company that focuses on the development of a unique neurostimulation therapy and they use their technology to treat persons with spinal cord injuries. They are searching for a senior engineer to manage a team of firmware Engineers to help create embedded devices that change peoples lives.
- You will engage in continuous engineering efforts related to improving efficiencies in development, process, and operations.
- Provide engineering oversight and assisting in development activities as required.
- Identifying and creating best practice methods, techniques that continually improve organizational effectiveness.
- You will be a key figure in the development of life changing medical devices.
Key skills required:
- Great working experience of Embedded C and C++ development experience
- Broad and in-depth experience with firmware engineering, microcontroller, and embedded systems.
- Must have experience of managing and leading teams in delivering high quality, timely products that meet internal and external customer needs.
- Experience of product development with evidence of multiple product deliveries in the field of medical devices or other regulated industries.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.