Linux Kernel Engineers we know your out there somewhere! And we need you! Our client that work within the broadcast space are in urgency requirement of expert Kernel engineers to work within a Bootloader team, my client are based in North-West London.
The client who is a very well recognised brand within the UK and Europe for that matter are building there next generation of product and require expert engineers to assist in several aspects of the bootload. Preferably you’ll be a engineer that has experience with Network protocols and Wi-Fi and RTOS.
You will be designing, developing and integrating alongside testing the bootloader and linux applications on ARM boards, participate in code reviews and work on the overall software quality. You’ll be working alongside the hardware team as well!
– Strong C programming experience
– Strong software design skills with analytical problem-solving abilities
– Linux, POSIX, RTOS, device driver experience
– knowledge of GNU development and debugging tools
– Knowledge of ARM Microprocessor architecture
– Knowledge of TCP/IP, Sockets Programming, IPV6, IPV4, SLACC, DHCP V6
– Knowledge and work experience with tools like Wireshark to debug network issues
– Knowledge of Yocto build system and work experience in creating recipes, packages and Linux kernel patching
– Knowledge of networking protocols and working experience of HTTP, HTTPS applications
– Working knowledge of WI-FI driver integration and application
– knowledge of U-Boot and Linux driver Porting on ARM boards
– Some experience with Shell & python scripting is desirable
If you are a engineer that is looking for there next challenge outside of IR35 then please get in touch with Sam Wiltshire.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Contract Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within the IoT Industry.