Lead Software Engineer
Salary: €70 – 80k per anum (dependant on experience)
The area of IoT, and the way that its incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a German-based tech has incorporated their IoT platform to aid the digitalization of parking spaces, and in turn make them a more profitable concept. This client does offer some flexibility to part remote working, but you would be required on site to touch base with the teams.
Joining our client will allow you to work with the most modern technologies and be the focal point for the development team. Working with the CTO you will help path the development journey of the company’s product, while still being involved with the hands on coding.
- Lead the team while actively contributing to the hands on development
- Working closely with the CTO to ensure the smooth operation and functionality of the team
- Continuous communication with different stakeholders and relevant members of staff
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extensive experience with AWS is crucial
- Several years’ experience using Kotlin or Java in a professional environment
- Development in the area of microservices is beneficial
- Fluency in English is crucial
- Experience training/mentoring candidates is essential
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology