Paratus are looking for a Lead Security engineer to join their client who every day, create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
Our client are proud to be a team of more than five thousand unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. They bring out the best in each other. And together help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What You’ll Do
- Analyse the latest attacker techniques and develop approaches to detect them across the company’s diverse environments and endpoints.
- Define, implement, and tune detective capabilities and data sources to detect and remediate malicious activity
- Work with engineering and operations teams to implement threat detection signals, deploy new tooling, and improve response capabilities.
- Analyse security data and report on threats and incidents across various platforms and environments.
- Use automation to improve identification and response time and reduce impact when an incident occurs
- Establish processes and playbooks to respond to security events
What you’ll need
- Excellent understanding and experience in multiple security domains such as intrusion detection, incident response, malware analysis, application security, and forensics.
- Experience detecting abuse and large-scale attacks in a diverse environment.
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS/Azure) and Linux containers and orchestration systems
- DevOps or security automation experience.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders such as engineering/operations teams, internal business units, external incident response teams, and law enforcement throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Familiarity with the following detection-related disciplines with deep experience in one or more:
- Large scale analysis of log data using tools such as Splunk or ELK.
- Security automation using tools such as Phantom or Demisto.
- File system, memory, or live response on Windows, MacOS and/or Linux.
- Analysis of network traffic from intrusion detection systems and flow monitoring systems.
- Host level detection with tools such as auditd, os-query, SysMon
- Experience in a SaaS organization
- Previous experience leading incidents
- SANS certifications (GCIH, GFNA, GCIA, GSEC, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.