Lead IoT Developer
Salary: €85 – 105k per anum (dependant on experience)
The area of IoT, and the way that its incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a German-based tech company whose IoT platform contributes to the simple and fast implementation of industrial IoT applications. While this position is remote, their office is located in Berlin and may require very occasional travel on site.
Joining our client will allow you to work with the most modern technologies, as well as the opportunity to participate in continuous training courses to expand your professional profile. They offer flexible fully remote working hours and are very considerate in relation to family needs (day care, home schooling etc.).
You will join our clients agile team and aid in the implementation and design of a range of different IoT projects, while leading a team of 6 IoT platform developers.
- Lead the team while actively contributing to the hands on development
- Regular reviewing of code, as well as overseeing the architecture and backlog in collaboration with the product owner
- Working closely with the Scrum Master and Product Owner to ensure the smooth operation and functionality of the team
- Continuous communication with different stakeholders and relevant members of staff
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience leading agile software teams & hands on experience developing in an agile environment is essential
- Firm understanding and hands-on experience developing with Java or Kotlin, in conjunction with Spring Framework
- Experience with React.js & TypeScript
- Extensive experience developing microservice applications
- Fluent English is essential, German proficiency is a plus
- Knowledge and experience working on IoT platforms is highly beneficial
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology