Lead Embedded Software Engineer
UP TO €80,000 + Benefits
Embedded Software Engineers…are you looking to take the next leap in your career with one of the most established market leaders in the control systems industry?
What is the Company?
A well-established player within the OEM industry, with over 30 years of experience specializing in controllers, sensors, and user interfaces. Highly driven to create a healthier world with state-of-art climate controls for homes and buildings; focusing on providing stylish and healthy indoor climate controllers.
What is the Opportunity?
As a Lead Embedded Engineer, you will be working closely with the R&D manager, and a multidisciplinary project team of hardware and software engineers. Joining the team on a permanent basis, you will become a part of a team that is designed to promote innovation.
You will join the R&D team consisting of over 20 architects, software and hardware engineers within a scrum team. With a dynamic workload, you will be involved in new product development and maintenance of existing products.
* Help the team to fully understand the product requirements in the form of stories
* Translate the product requirements into working code
* Work with senior system architects to evaluate and improve the way products are developed
* Strongly proficient with Embedded C
* Experience in working with climate and ventilation systems
* Experience with Embedded design incorporating sensors
Bonus: Strong knowledge of C# or Python
This is an urgent role for our client, if you are interested or know someone who would be a good fit, please get in touch.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognized talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology