Embedded Lead Engineer
Permanent or Freelance
A multinational smart home technology provider and manufacturer of consumer electronics and IoT devices based near Hengelo is searching for a lead embedded engineer to join the team. They are happy to interview engineers for a permanent or an initial 12 month freelance position.
The company design and develop products for the smart home, combined with a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices.
As embedded lead you will be responsible for leading a small but growing team of engineers in the daily activities of research and development whilst collaborating with the global team. This is still a very hands-on technical position with the added responsibility of mentoring more junior team members.
- Engage with customers to define solutions and manage the full software development life cycle
- Manage multiple designs from concept through to release whilst still being very hands on at every step.
- Manage Engineering and product management, organize sprints.
- Work very closely with global team on new product development and R&D
- Strong experience of Embedded Engineering in C/C++
- Experience of Embedded Linux systems
- Must have come from a Senior embedded engineer or lead engineer background
- Experience with Wireless communication protocols – Bluetooth, Zigbee, Thread, Wi-Fi, LoRa
- Background in IoT Devices
- Android Development
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.