Software Developer in Test (Jnr)
Location: North London
Job Type: Permanent
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK FOR THIS POSITION*
The client in question here is very much at the forefront and their software is already used by over 2 billion devices worldwide and this number is increasing daily. They work with some of the biggest brands within the world of SoC, Enterprise and leading device creators. Their mission is to provide next generation smart connected device security. They secure devices by providing a trusting foundation which service providers can secure and simplify people’s digital lives!
– Work with local and remote developers to constantly improve the product quality, sharing knowledge across the company
– Design and implementation of automated tests at all levels bound to run in a CI
– Environment – Log product defects for developers, using JIRA
– Ensuring quality of the SDK for Android and iOS, middleware and development tools
– BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
– Proven ability to implement solutions in Java, C/C++ or other 4G languages
– Knowledge of testing: acceptance integration, unit, performance tests
– Knowledge of working within a CI environment: Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity, etc
– Knowledge of testing Web-Services (SOAP, REST) or testing Mobile Applications is an advantage
– Applied knowledge of Python, Bash, Groovy or other scripting languages
– Excellent written and oral communication reporting skills
– Container technologies is an advantage e.g. Docker
– Knowledge of applied cryptography both symmetric and asymmetric (including RSA and ECC)” and PKI infrastructures is an advantage
– Previous experience in a similar position or in Software Engineering with a passion for quality assurance
– Experienced in software technology, programming languages and associated tools (e.g. Java, XML, C++, JIRA, GIT)
– Any demonstrable background in Test (methods and tools like JUnit, CppUnit, BDD, Cucumber is an advantage
Think you’ve got what it takes? To apply for this position please send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.