My client based in Belgium easily commutable from Antwerp,Ghent & Brussels are on the hunt for a junior to mid level DevOps engineer to help take their product development to the next level. Stepping into the world of smart connect devices you’ll be working on some cutting edge technology whilst bringing together all members of the team to improve processes through use of the modern DevOps approach.
My client is looking to onboard this DevOps engineer initially on a contract basis for six months, with either an extension or a permanent offer to follow.
* Python Scripting is paramount to be a successful candidate for this
* Strong Linux experience shown through configuration and maintenance of multiple Linux machines
* Expereince with deployments
* Experience with CI/CD Pipelines – particularly building from scratch
* Ansible experience would be a benefit
* You are located in the triangle of Antwerp, Ghent & Brussels
* Experience with Ruby on Rails, as my clients infrastructure is build on ROR.
If you or anyone you know will be able to help then please get in touch and send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology