Java Software Engineer
Freelance or Permanent
Paratus People have struck again and have just started working with an international cleantech scale-up. This fast-growing company have a mission to accelerate the transition to a clean and sustainable energy system through their software solution.
The client are searching for talented Java Software Engineers to join the engineering team in a number of locations throughout Europe, including on a remote basis.
Your responsibilities include:
- Full life cycle development, starting with technical design and ending with deploy to product environment.
- Identifying and improving parts of the platform to make it more scalable, fast and secure.
- Collaborating with international teams, review code and be open to feedback.
- Contributing ideas to product development roadmap
Key skills required
- Strong experience of software engineer in Java.
- Living in GMT, GMT+1,GMT+2 or GMT+3
- Experience with the following technologies: Spring framework, JPA/Hibernate, RDBMS/PostgreSQL
- Very good communication skills in English
- Interest in IoT
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of stream-based architectures such as Kafka, Akka
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.