Senior/Mid Java Engineer
Germany, Hannover (on site only once every 2 weeks maximum)
Temp to Perm
Salary: €75 – 85k per anum
This exciting position has been brought to us by a client of ours based in Hannover who are a global leader in location technology. They develop the most modern mapping technologies, which are harnessed by numerous clients in different domains from automotive to business.
Joining our client will allow you to be part of one of the first ever teams that is creating a process to compile open maps. This position can be done on a largely remote basis as you will only be required on site once every couple of weeks.
- You will be working in an agile environment and be contributing to the state-of-the-art data transformation algorithms in Java
- You will actively innovate and develop new and existing features of their map products for numerous embedded and mobile devices
- Distribute and develop code documentation and architectural decision records
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extensive experience using Java in a professional environment
- Broad understanding of software development practices such as; continuous integration, testing & version control
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced agile environment is beneficial
- The ideal candidate will be motivated to learn new technologies and broad tech stacks in a short period of time
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies is advantageous e.g AWS, Azure, Docker
If you wish to be part of a company that is working on the most up to date tech and carrying out projects like no other, please do get in touch!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology