An opportunity to work for a global company in the broadcast industry has arisen and they’re looking for a Java Developer to join their team! Are you looking for a new challenge and the chance to work for an industry leader? This might be the right opportunity for you and please contact us if you have the following:
- A good knowledge of core Java (SE). Minimum Java 8.
- An excellent understanding of software design principles.
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with source control management (preferably Git) and build tools such as Maven or Ant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Linux experience.
- Shell scripting.
- A working knowledge of network principles (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Routing, etc.)
- Understanding network protocols (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, etc.)
- Knowledge of network security.
- A good understanding of the needs of testing.
- Understanding what makes a good test case.
- Identifying edge and corner cases.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Previously worked using agile methodologies.
- Experience designing frameworks or APIs.
- Previous experience writing automated tests.
- Experience administering networks.
- Experience administering Linux servers.
- Experience with Jenkins/Hudson or any other automation platform.
Job Reference: BBBH1842_1574865810
Rate From: £0.00
Rate To: £0.00
Job Location: London
Job Type: Contract