Germany, Munich (on-site 1 or 2 days a week)
Salary: Up to €85k per annum
The area of IoT, and the way that it’s incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. This exciting opportunity is being offered by our Munich-based client who is a leading provider in the area of IoT platforms. This company prides themselves in a culture of idea sharing, making sure all of their employee’s voices are heard. The company itself isn’t massive so decisions can be implemented quickly and there is agility in everything they do. This role can be done on a predominantly remote basis, but the ideal candidate should be able to go on site for 1 or 2 days a week.
Joining our client as a Java Engineer will allow you to work within a team of motivated engineers with cutting edge technologies, on an array of different IoT related projects. Every project is different and can range from geofencing to optimizing energy consumption in commercial environments.
- You and your team will contribute to the creation of clean code in 2-3 week Scrum sprints
- Alongside the development of new features, you will also be required to maintain existing IoT products that have been released to customers
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extensive experience programming in Java
- Firm understanding and hands on experience working with the SpringBoot framework
- Exposure to Azure and sound knowledge of its workings
- Knowledge in the area of IoT is beneficial
- Proficiency in the English is essential in order to effectively communicate
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology