IoT Engineer Engineer
Salary: €75,000 per anum
The area of IoT, and the way that its incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a Berlin-based tech company whose IoT platform contributes to the simple and fast implementation of industrial IoT applications.
Joining our client will allow you to work with the most modern technologies, as well as the opportunity to participate in continuous training courses to expand your professional profile. They offer flexible fully remote working hours and are very considerate in relation to family needs (day care, home schooling etc.).
You will join our clients international agile team and aid in the implementation and design of a range of different IoT projects, working closely with the customers to implement use cases, prototypes and train customers on the platform.
- There will be a large focus on the troubleshooting & debugging of complex systems.
- Regular communication with customers, including occasional on site visits
- Installation, configuration & optimization of their IoT platform for customers
- Implementation of proof of concept projects
- Connection of sensors and systems to their IoT Edge software
- Documentation of customer feedback & new requirements, while reporting to the product owner
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Very good knowledge and experience surrounding Linux systems, preferably in the context of IoT software
- Firm understanding of network technology, with a focus on troubleshooting & configuration
- Experience working in SCRUM teams
- Experience using modern technology (JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Bitbucket, Git)
- Very good communication & presentation skills, due to the large amount of customer interaction
- Work permit for Germany
- Fluent German and English is CRUCIAL
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology