IoT & Cloud Product Security Manager
Industry Leading Company!
Paratus have yet another fantastic opportunity in the IoT industry. Our client based down in Eindhoven are looking for an IoT & Cloud Product Security Manager to work on their corporate security, covering all security aspects to provide standardized solutions through centralized knowledge and expertise.
Our client is truly at the forefront of IoT technology and innovation and is a well known industry leader within their market having been around for many years now. It’s a great oppourtunity to get stuck in to IoT and Cloud security in a company that has massive plans for the next few years!
Your team will focus on the product security in engineering, architecture, planning and operations and on vulnerability assessments as centre of excellence addressing the full ecosystem of our product range. As the 2nd layer of defence, the team defines minimum security requirements and provides assurance for product security. The department synchronizes, coordinates, instructs and controls, globally between different business units and our clients service providers to reduce the risks to an acceptable level.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the security aspects of the IoT product portfolio – full life cycle, including remote and cloud-hosted operations and supporting database security for products, systems and services.
- Lead activities of product security assurance, security review and vulnerability assessment processes prior and after the launch of any products, as well product related information processing activities
- Subject matter expert, you’ll provide guidance and consultancy for internal R&D, manufacturing and service operations team in all aspects of product security.
- Lead, and contribute in, key projects, ensuring their compatibility with our strategic direction.
- Monitor the market for new technologies, methods and techniques that can help the cyber-attack readiness of the company.
- Design security requirements for device creation and management and define the minimum requirements on security for IoT products as well data hosting and processing, including requirements on security controls for contracting with service providers for deployment and operations.
- Advise and participate in security incidents/events investigation related to IoT and cloud operations.
What you’ll need:
- You have proven to be a leading subject matter expert on IoT & Cloud Product Security.
- IoT or Cloud experience realted to devices at an enterprise level
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant discipline, related to Computer Science.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills (internal and external).
- You are capable to do security verification and validation (vulnerability assessment) planning.
- As a person you are result driven, analytical and have an eye for detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 Days of holidays and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy shares and products with discounts
If you have experience with the required skillset and believe this is the challenge for you please send your CV in
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognized talent solution experts within IoT & Smart Technology