IoT Application Engineer
Freelance/contract – 6 months Minimum
Up to €70 an hour
Paratus have recently started working with a leading LPWA pioneer and network operator that provides solutions to help companies their biggest IoT challenges. They help infrastructure partners by deploying large-scale, commercial LoRaWAN networks at low cost, low risk and high quality.
The client are searching for an application engineer to become a key member of their team and you will coordinate pilot projects and proof of concepts. You will also provide technical and strategic guidance to System Integrators and customers engineering teams.
- Design, develop and implement software integration based on user feedback
- Understanding and solving technical and software integration issues
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Implement automation test tools and frameworks
- Gateway agent porting assistance
Key skills required
- Great experience as an application engineer or similar user facing software engineering roles
- Software Development in Python and associated testing in Python.
- Practical experience of Linux
- DevOps tools such as Git and Gitlab
- Experience with networks, servers and application status monitoring
- Knowledge of databases, MongoDB and SQL
- Experience with wireless networking, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and Sigfox
- Project management experience
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.