Salary – Up to €80000
Paratus have recent partnered with an innovative smart lock company in Amsterdam to help them build out their software team. They are looking for an iOS Developer to join the team in Amsterdam and you will be an integral part of helping the company as they scale up.
This is a permanent position based in Amsterdam and you would be expected to go into the office about once a week and you can work remotely for the rest of the week.
Your responsibilities include:
- You will be mainly responsible for maintaining, designing and building the iOS app
- Working with a scrum methodology
- Working together with other team members and helping to bridge gap between developers and support team
Key skills include:
- Good experience in iOS app development
- Either Java backend or Android development experience
- Knowledge of reactive programming, RxSwift
- Experience with Bluetooth, Homekit or Apple watch would be nice to have
- Willingness to get involved with software architecture and testing
What you get:
- Excellent salary structure
- Free lunch every day
- Travel reimbursement and flexible work from home policy
- 22 days leave excluding bank holidays
- Regular team building events and afterwork dinners (non covid times)
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.