Head of Engineering
Paratus People are looking for a Head of Engineering to join one of our clients in Eindhoven. My client are one of the most innovative businesses in the automotive industry and have built a strong team that develops cutting edge AI and core vision technologies. The main aim of the company is to expand the level of automation in the maritime and logistics sectors for the pioneering companies that embrace the use of AI technology.
As the new head of engineering your goal will be to ensure that the companies technology operates correctly and fits the customers needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactively define a development plan forward. Create and maintain a backlog aligned with the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Advise on and develop technical solutions together with a team of developers and designers. Take full ownership of the solution architecture and processes around it.
- Define project scope, objectives, and specific requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders (CTO, Product management, Sales, Development Team).
- Full (Agile/SCRUM) project management: Project planning, tracking and status reporting including issue identification and resolution, risk management and change management.
Key requirements include:
- Experience as a technical project lead
- Experience as a product owner, product manager or project management
- In depth technical knowledge: SW engineering domain experience. From LiDar, to Object Detection and the whole software development life cycle.
- Domain knowledge of automotive or maritime industry
- Experience with software development tools and environments like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT, preferably in a C++/Python/Linux based environment.
If you are interested in the role or think you know someone who would be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.