In a world that is switching to fiber networks, my client is a market leader in providing solutions that enable easy fiber-to-the home deployment for both their customers and the end user. They play a key role in this fast-evolving environment and are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join the team.
As a hardware engineer you and the team will be responsible for all hardware related development. Their products contain large-scale SoCs, various communication interfaces RF electronics for WiFi and CATV as well as other technologies.
Key responsibilities include
- Design and development of products that meet overall feature and performance specifications.
- Product definition
- Proof of concepts
- Verification of designs from external design centers
- Prototype and product evaluation
- Performance testing and problem solving
- Experience in hardware development and design, prototype bring-up, design verification, performance and quality testing.
- Knowledge of SoCs, embedded processing, communications interfaces and RF electronics
- Experience with WiFi product design, quality and performance testing is a bonus
- Team player
What you will get in return
- Negotiable salary
- An excellent progression structure
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.