Graphics Engineer – Advanced Augmented and Mixed Reality (AR/MR)
Cambridge or Staines-upon-Thames
Ready to catapult your technical career to the next level with a globally recognised company? This a very exciting opportunity to keep ahead of the game by working with the most cutting-edge tech on offer!
We are looking for multiple outstanding Graphics Engineers to join a close-knit team working on various technologies, developing algorithms and software for very exciting products that will come to market. You will have the desire to become an expert in your field of Rendering and Animation Techniques for Augmented and Mixed Reality.
- Working in a globally known company & world-class team
- A fantastic addition to your CV
- Work on the most up-to-date technologies on the market
- Countless company benefits
- Research and development of state-of-the-art graphics and rendering algorithms for frameworks on desktop and mobile devices including AR and MR.
- New technology proposal ideas and proof of concept implementations of innovative ways, including both traditional and machine learning approaches, to overcome technical challenges and enhance user experience.
- Creation of new solutions for the next wave of outstanding products and services.
Key Skills required:
- Expertise in Computer Graphics using APIs such as OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan, or DirectX
- Mesh manipulation algorithms
- Rendering techniques such as Soft Shadows, Image-based Lighting, Global Illumination etc
- Software development experience in C++ / Python – (C# and Java)
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, I’d love to talk further about it with you! Apply Now!