London / Remote
Up to £65,000 + Benefits
We have a new role available for a Go Lang Developer, someone who is interested in sports and innovative technology would be a great match for this position as our client is at the forefront of sporting technology, and due to huge growth plans have tasked us with finding them their next Go Lang Engineer. When we heard our client was looking, we were over the moon that we’d been selected as a true IoT partner for their ongoing recruitment.
We’re looking for an exceptional engineer who wants to grow in their role and develop their career within Go lang and also move more into a senior position as time progresses. To say the least, you should be a super enthusiastic engineer and bring alot of energy to the table. If you’re sat there nodding along, then please read on!
You’ll be developing various algorithms and be familiar with the life cycle of that development from sensor selection all the way through to testing.
Day to day responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Defining protocols for algorithm development
- Work with field test engineers to collect data
- Design, develop and evaluate performance of signal processing algorithms using Golang
- Deliver Golang code for implementation
- Optimisation of the algorithm for performance improvement and computational load
- Work with product manager to understand requirements
In terms of tech stack & requirements for the role:
- Degree Educated
- Experience in Go Lang
- Clear understanding of basic signal processing concepts: such as filtering, Nyquist frequencies and time frequency transformations
- Appreciation of algorithm performance evaluation techniques
- Well versed in using mathematical software for data extraction and simulation of algorithm performance
Bonus skills would include:
- Experience with Python, MATLAB or Octave
- Experience with machine learning algorithms / TensorFlow
- Experience working with data obtained from GNSS receivers, accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- Experience with wearable devises and an interest in connected devices
If you feel your background and knowledge is suitable for the role and you’re interested in being considered, please contact Megan Hazell via the link below.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.