Functional Software Engineer
Contract: 6 Months minimum
Rate: Up to €70 per hour
An exciting opportunity has opened to join a company on the forefront of the smart technology revolution as a Functional Software Engineer. Working within the R&D team on purpose-built, rigorously tested technologies that enable devices to sense, think, connect, and act intelligently to improve everyday life.
As a Functional Software Engineer you will create, implement and test the design of the test applications. Independently organising reviews of designs with colleagues, in addition to those with the Software Architect. You will also write applications comparing the execution results of a simulator, execution in TensorFlow and the embedded system. This position may also be suited to a Software Developer in Test.
- Creating a design for software that is to be made.
- Coding and testing software modules.
- Ensuring there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Responsible for the assigned test applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- C programming (Embedded & PC).
- Scripting in Python.
- Working in teams.
- Modern software engineering methods, tools and processes.
- MSc in a computer related field.
- TensorFlow and TensorFlow Lite.
- Exposure to neural networks.
- Reading and understanding C++.
- Python-c wrappers.
- Notion of RTL and VHDL.
If you are seeking a role that is challenging where you can make a tangible difference to the world this role is for you.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology