My client based just 20 minutes away from Amsterdam Airport are looking to onboard a Functional Safety Project Manager.
They develop and produce lithium batteries which are applied in a variety of markets/products. These include electric vehicles (e-scooters, bicycles), automatic guided vehicles, IoT and Agricultural automation.
- To lead the development project whereby functional safety is a central role.
- Guarantee implementation and commitment of all relevant aspects of functional safety throughout the design process.
- You may have to tailor the development with the customer and transfer the project to the production organisation.
- Several years Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills using the English Language
- Experience with Functional Safety Assessments e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508
If you think that you’re the person I’m looking for then please send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.