We are building teams of Functional Safety Engineers for large projects across Germany.
What you will you be doing?
- Taking the lead of the implementation of the development process according to the requirements of the projects and ISO26262.
- Development of the security concept strategy with the project team, derivation of security goals and product requirements.
- Definition of security interfaces between identified system components and necessary security concepts and security functions.
- Interaction with customers & clients.
- Assisting application teams by identifying issues and remedial action plans.
- Carrying out safety and reliability analyses such as: FMEAs, FMEDA, FTAs.
What do you need to be successful?
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics, mechanics.
- Experience with automotive processes such as ASPICE, ISO26262 or IEC61508 is essential.
- Experience in project and quality management.