Full Stack Java Engineer
Germany, Fully Remote
Pay Rate: Dependant on experience
The area of IoT, and the way that its incorporated into products of all industries, has risen in popularity a considerable amount in recent years. Our client is a Munich-based tech company whose IoT platform contributes to the security technology area.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with some of the most modern technologies, as well as benefiting from a state-of-the-art tech stack. Joining this project at an early stage will give you the chance to play a fundamental part in the revolutionization & digitalization of the security industry.
You will join our client’s international agile team, where you will contribute to the back & front-end java development services.
- Development of Front & Back End Java services
- Contribute to the CI/CD pipelines & developer Proof of Concept builds, in order to assess new technologies
- Define build and deployment processes while maintaining operational excellence
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Extensive experience developing applications in Java (earliest version being Java8)
- Experience working with AWS & Spring Boot is essential
- An understanding of View.js would be advantageous
- Good communication & problem solving capabilities
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role and want to part of an exciting brand new project, please apply for the position or send through your CV!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology