Are you looking for a Full Stack Developer role and are ready to work for an excellent client of ours? You will be joining an expanding team with a company that are market leaders in mapping and navigation. The role is based in The Netherlands and is a permanent role.
We’re looking for a great problem solver, who’s highly motivated with a top attention to detail as well as someone who considers themselves to be a strong team player and a technical innovator.
Day to day responsibilities will include and not be limited to;
- Work closely with the business to develop prototypes, pilots, and full-scale applications
- Rapidly prototype and develop new cybersecurity solutions
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of REST API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get products to market
What we’re really looking for in a candidate is;
- Solid experience as a Full-stack developer
- UI/UX experience, especially rapid prototyping
- Proficiency with Python and C++
- At least one Client-Side Web Application framework (Angular/Js, React, Vue, etc).
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Knowledge of cloud environments
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT)
- Experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment such as Agile and SCRUM
Advantageous qualities that are definitely a plus;
- Postgraduate studies in relevant disciplines
- Experience in developing new cyber security products is a plus
If you feel your background and knowledge is suitable for the role and you’re interested in being considered, please contact Megan Hazell via the link below.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.