Front End Developer
Temp to Perm
Salary: €65 – 85k per anum
This exciting position has been brought to us by a client of ours based in Berlin who are a global leader in location technology. They develop the most modern mapping technologies, which are harnessed by numerous clients in different domains from automotive to business. They help their clients in these area transition into a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
Joining our client will allow you to be part of one of the first ever teams that is creating a process to compile open maps, for it to be used with the clients broad range of third-party customers and partners. This position can be done on a largely remote basis as you will only be required on site once every couple of weeks.
· Employ and develop the most innovative technologies to restructure the way online and embedded navigation is utilized
· This position is based around on taking raw data and converting it into maps, with a focus on automating as much of the process as possible
· Communication between different stakeholders and customers in order to identify requirements
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Extensive experience using Python, React & ES6 in a professional environment
· Broad understanding of software development practices such as; continuous integration, testing & version control
· Exposure to working in a fast-paced agile environment is beneficial
· Clear communication is essential in order to directly communicate with different stakeholders e.g Users, Developers & Customers
· Hands on experience with cloud technologies is advantageous e.g AWS, Azure, Docker
If you wish to be part of a company that is working on the most up to date tech and carrying out projects like no other, please do get in touch!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology