You’ll be working for an international client that is a very strong presence in the Broadcast sector on a new project! You’ll ultimately be developing software to work with their end clients, which could include VoD, Media Streaming & Music Streaming
Now the important stuff!
– Design UI Components
– Technical solutions with end to end architecture
– Performs proof of concepts
– Perform integration of Media Playout / Media Streaming
– Supports capacity and planning modelling against requirements
– Watch the market trends within Front end development
– Write and manage test cases towards test/release management
– Actively participate and coordinate tests to verify new platform/component functionality
– Assist affiliates in setting up operational procedures to run/implement new functionality
– Provides knowledge transfer
– Provides handover documentation
– Node.js (BONUS)
– Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
– Understanding of animation techniques. In-depth understanding of CSS3 animations.
– Familiarity with server-side technologies and back-end frameworks
– Version control software Git, Gerrit
– Atlassian Jira.
Should you feel that you’re an engineer that could be right for this, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Sam Wiltshire! He is reachable on +441174 220 192 or
Paratus People Limited is acting as an employment business for the purposes of this contract vacancy.
We offer a referral scheme of up to 2,000 GBP if you can recommend someone for this post.
Paratus is a recognised supplier of Broadcast professionals across Europe.