12 month contract
Gent, Leuven, Belgium
Rate: €500 a day
My client is a leading independent electronic services provider based in the Belgium and the Netherlands. They work with a number of clients in defence and space so due to the nature of the work you will need to be an EU national who can travel to the client’s site.
You will join the firmware design team and will be involved in the full firmware development cycle of a product. You will work with FPGA and SDK tools to realize a fully working system and you will be in charge of designing, debugging and releasing the firmware.
Key skills required
- Digital electronics design
- Strong knowledge of VHDL and familiarity of Verilog
- Proficient with (Xilinx) FPGA tools for synthesis, analyzing and mapping your design.
- Experienced in usage of simulation tools for validation and verification
- Experience with timing critical designs.
- Hands-on in programming languages is a plus. (Python, C++…)
- Knowledge of GIT and Linux environment
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.