…::: Firmware Engineer :::…
Bristol, UK – Remote
Freelance Contract – 12-Months – Outside IR35
£500 Per Day (Negotiable)
Firmware Engineers…are you looking to take a leading role in the development of firmware for advanced Agricultural and Medical sensor technology on a remote basis?
We have teamed up with a truly exciting Semiconductor design company based in Bristol, UK, who have built a multi-array sensor which, when combined with their AI, can detect, identify and distinguish between different scent profiles (combinations of gasses).
This technology has exciting applications from Agricultural and Medical Monitoring, as well as natural disaster preparation and researching the transmission of infectious diseases and is at the cutting-edge of field sensor AI/ML applications.
This role is remote following an initial onboarding period on-site, so you must be based in the UK.
You Will Be…
- Designing and developing the interface firmware between their STM32-based sensor units and the higher level systems;
- Writing clear and concise documentation;
- Working directly with the CTO and other technical directors.
Key skills required
- Great working experience of Embedded C development;
- Broad and in-depth experience with firmware engineering, microcontroller, and embedded systems;
- Experience with RTOS;
- Understanding of debugging complex issues which may be related to the hardware.
- Knowledge and experience with STM32 architecture.
If this sounds like a mission that you can help to achieve, then apply today to play your part!