Eindhoven – Netherlands
My client is a medical device company that have created a product that can genuinely help change peoples lives after they have had a serious injury. They are searching for a firmware Engineer to help create the newest device in the company’s portfolio.
This position does offer 2 days a week remote working and the rest you will be expected to be based on site in Eindhoven.
- You will work with an international team to create firmware for the next generation of devices
- Provide high quality, well tested, documented code
- Continuous improvement in every aspect of the firmware lifecycle
Key skills required
- 32 bits ARM Cortex-M MCUs
- Experience with Version Control (Git), Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Unit testing (CppUTest), Integration testing (PyTest)
- RTOS (FreeRTOS and/or embOS)
- Experience of hardware debugging.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.