Paratus are working with an innovative and ambitious start-up company based in Eindhoven who are in the medical technology domain. They offer a highly innovative active implantable and wearable medical device that will make a huge difference to the customers quality of life.
They are currently searching for a number of firmware engineers to join them on a permanent basis.
- Working on the development and testing of firmware
- Developing high-quality software and documentation according to medical device regulations
- Develop low-level drivers for peripherals of a Cortex-M Processor
- Experience of C and or C++ low level embedded firmware development
- Ability to read schematics and use an oscilloscope
- Embedded software verification skills
- Experience of working in the medical technology or automotive domain is preferred
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.