Eindhoven – Netherlands
My client is a medical device company that have created a product that can genuinely help change peoples lives after they have had a serious injury. They are searching for a firmware Engineer to help create the newest device in the company’s portfolio.
- You will work with an international team to create firmware for the next generation of devices
- Provide high quality, well tested, documented code
- Continuous improvement in every aspect of the firmware lifecycle
Key skills required
- Great working experience of Embedded C development
- Broad and in-depth experience with firmware engineering, microcontroller, and embedded systems.
- Experience with RTOS
- Communication protocols (I2C, SPI, BLE, UART)
- Understanding of debugging complex issues which may be related to the hardware
- Experience of working with medical devices or another regulated industry
- C++ experience
- Software tools: Jira/Git/Jenkins
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.