Embedded Software Engineer
6 month contract
If you are searching for an opportunity to join an innovative tech start up, then I may have a position for you. In a world of growing connectivity and with the impact of COVID19, home connection and security has become paramount. This is where our client is a step ahead of the rest. You’ll be developing bespoke network and VPN services for a number of clients across the world.
- Embedded C and/or C ++ development experience
- Experience developing, deploying and maintaining hardware products with embedded software
- Experience with Linux based embedded systems
- Experience with communication protocols (BLE, SPI, I2C, UART)
- 5+ years’ experience of embedded programming in C/C++
- System-level design including system prototyping, integration, and debugging of embedded (Linux) systems engineered for wireless communication
- Multiple wireless technologies, including cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Good understanding of networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, HTTP, SSL, UPnP, IGMP, SSH, etc.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.