Embedded Test Engineer
Salary €40,000- €50,000
A great opportunity has opened up with one of our clients in East Germany, that are looking to take on an embedded test engineer on an permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a well establisted company, that through flexable video screens are revolutionising the ways in which we can view displays.
Through market leading, glass-free, organic based components they can produce screens that have high clarity with the rididity of a piece of paper, and are working with global OEM’s, where their products can be found in an array of industries, from automotive and price labels, to the sides of buses and wearable devices.
This is a great example to be part of a company with a phenomenal history, and will be a credit to your CV within such a high-tech and cutting edge market!
What to expect:
- Testing embedded linux software systems
- Developing and Integration of tests for optical equitment
- Development of Tests
- Familiary with languages such as C/C++ / C# / .NET
- Fast paced and highly technical envrioment
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++ / C# / .NET
- Understanding the development process of developing test scripts
- Must be able to rethink topics, learn and be proactive in solution finding
- A grasp on scripting software development skills would be ideal
- Experience with Linux based devices
This is a fantastic opening for someone with a strong work ethic and that wishes to progress their tech development career in the right direction!
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology