Embedded Test Engineer
9 Month Contract
Up to €65 per hour
40 hours per week
My client based in Ghent, Belgium are lookign for 3 Embedded Test Engineers for a brand new project due to start in towards the end of this month. They’re currently building up the team of which you will be a key member. You will be based within the Med Tech department and you’ll liase closely with the development team to ensure the correct development and execution of automated tests in parallel with the embedded software development.
- Experience with both manual and automated testing on embedded software or devices
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Linux experience is a must
- Experience with developing test cases and test measurements
- Agile methodology expereince
- ISTQB Qualification
- Good communication in English
- Experience with ARM Processors
- Experience with Embedded Linux
- Communication in Dutch
The role will begin as a remote position and will progress to oniste once Covid-19 has safely passed. The interview process will all be conducted remotely and the details regarding on boarding will be confirmed once an offer has been released.
If you have experience with the required skillset and believe this is the challenge for you please send your CV in
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognized talent solution experts within IoT & Smart Technology