Embedded Test Engineer
Den Haag, NL
12 Month Contract
€480-€580 per day
Are you an embedded engineer with testing expereince? Or perhaps a test engineer with some embedded expereince? Are you looking for your next challenge? Well I currently have a great project with a client of mine based in Den Haag that you could be a good fit for!
As always they’re a well established IoT/High Tech company curerntly looking to expand thier engineering teams, particularly in the testing department. There is one urgent position but the potential for more to be opened up for the right profiles. The projects you’ll be working on are in the Smart Cities industry focusing on building efficiency using E2E IoT solutions.
- Test expereince both manual and automation
- Embedded or smart device expereince
- Programming knowlege of Python, C and C++ is essential
- Expereince of automating a manual testing process
- Bluetooth or Netrwork expereince is essential as this isthe core principle behind the E2E solution.
- API test expereince with Postman or similar
- Linux OS expereince
- Cloud expereince is beneficial
- CI/CD expereince – Jenkins etc
This is a a long term freelance position and is a fantasticway to broaden your current IoT and smart device expereince! There is the possibility of some training for this position however this will be reflected in your salary.
To find out more, please apply for the position or send in your CV
Must hold a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands.
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology