Embedded Technical Leads we want you to join our clients development team. You’ll be working on the development of state-of-the-art embedded software systems as they secure their spot as a world leader in innovated IoT and wireless communications providers.
You will be looked at the lead the development of new features, working from requirements, designs, implementation, unit-testing, debugging and documenting new product features.
You and your team will continuously refine and extend the core functionality and user interface of product line, making them easy to use and configure for the customer.
- An expert C/C++ embedded engineer, writing superb structured code within a Linux environment
- You will have experience of major wireless standards such as NB-IoT, BLE & Mesh just to name a few
- You’ll be familiar with Python as all testing is writing in Python.
- Full software development life cycle understanding
- FreeRTOS – Particular expertises in Porting of FreeRTOS would be a huge advantage
Responsibilities include evaluating software requirements, architectural planning, detailed design, coding, reviewing, unit testing, executing software system integration, ongoing product sustenance and quality control.
Your experience in wireless standards and audio streaming will allow you to boost the productivity of the team.
Do you feel you’re an engineer that’s up to the challenge? If so we’d love to hear from you!
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology