Embedded Software Integrator
Hourly rate: €40 – €60
Germany – Hanover
Contract length: 24 months
Our client is a leading global supplier of technology and services, operating in business sectors such as; Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technologies.
Joining our client will allow you to work with leading technologies as well as the opportunity to work alongside some of the most renowned IoT companies in the market.
They are looking for a developer with experience specifically focused on embedded software integration.
- Must be a well experienced senior/principle developer
- Strong experience around embedded Linux operating systems
- Experience around C/C++ programming AND CI/CD toolchains is essential
- Experience with scripting languages e.g Shell/Powershell
- Experience with CCU platforms is desirable
- Strong communication skills are vital in order to be able to communicate clearly with the development teams
The client will interview at short notice and you can work REMOTELY due to Covid-19 but will be required on site when safe to do so. This is a great company and a fantastic chance to join a growing IoT Department and get some first hand experience on your CV. Please apply ASAP as applications will close very soon!
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role please apply for the position or send through your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology